For those who know a plastic Christmas tree just won’t cut it, there’s Duke Cannon Illegally Cut Pine Soap. It’s got all the exciting aromatics of a midnight run to the capitol lawn without the need for a hacksaw and an alibi. It’s modeled after the rough-cut “brick” soap used by GIs during the Korean War – and still manufactured in the same Memphis, Tennessee, plant that was the primary supplier of military soap for over 20 years. Give it as a gift and place it under a more lawfully harvested conifer, or keep it for yourself and enjoy the feeling of getting away with your hide, or shall we say fir, completely intact.
- Smells like the sweet reward of bad decisions
- Fresh-cut pine smells so nice it disguises your misdeeds
- Weighs a hefty 10 oz. and measures 4¾"L x 2½"W x 1¾"D - triple the size of most standard soaps
- A portion of proceeds benefits veteran and active-duty military
- Made with pride in Memphis, Tennessee. Some components may be imported.