Solo Stove Yukon Cast Iron Grill Top + HubSolo Stove
Open fire grilling, made to share. Custom-molded for the Yukon Cooking System and joined with Hub, Cast Iron Grill has wide grates and even heating for perfectly seared steaks and veggies.
- Cast Iron Grill -- For the perfect sear
- Hub -- Elevates your cooking surface
Cast Iron Grill’s wide grates and broad cooking surface can please and feed any crowd. Complement any recipe with the wood-fired flavors of oak, hickory, maple, and more.
Easy To Use
Novice chefs can achieve mastery of open fire cooking in no time with Cast Iron Grill’s natural counter to intense heat. It heats up gradually and evenly, then transfers heat steadily to maintain perfect cooking temperatures with a single layer of burning embers.
The longevity of cast iron is legendary and owed to its ability to season. Non-stick and polymerized, a seasoned Cast Iron Grill is easy to clean for life-long use. Cast Iron Grill wears in without wearing out, creating limitless opportunities to light up for years to come.
Cleverly designed with portability in mind, everything from packing to assembly is effortless so you can focus on the trip of a lifetime or crafting wood-fired fare. Paired with the Carry Case, Cast Iron Grill completes the nesting Yukon Cooking System made to store well and go anywhere.
Yukon Cooking System
Cast Iron Grill and Hub are part of a well-oiled machine made for creating good moments. Trailside suppers and flame-to-table feasts are possible with Yukon and accessories for a complete experience.
- Powered by the signature 360° Airflow Design of Yukon, 8-10 split logs will reduce to a single layer of glowing embers.
- Hub offers Cast Iron Grill a precise 8” lift for the above the super-hot cooking coals.
- Affixed with three stabilizing feet, Cast Iron Grill joins with Hub by clever design and unshakable balance.
- Easily stoke and refuel without disturbing your recipes through Hub’s three broad windows.
- Two easy-grip handles let you safely maneuver while assembling, cooking, or unloading.
- Yukon’s Cooking System makes hearth and flame one and the same– stoke and refuel after a hot and hearty meal to enjoy a signature smokeless fire.